The SiteStuff Opportunity Assessment Program is a consultative services’ offering that provides our clients with a resource beyond the everyday sourcing needs.
Workplace Wellness and Prevention Assessments
Our Workplace Wellness and Prevention Assessments are led by our team of national procurement professionals and industry experts who assist clients in the evaluation and prioritization of initiatives aimed at protecting tenants and occupants from potential threats. At the portfolio level, our team will organize options and customize a step-by-step process to get from initial idea to implementation. We do the leg work required to uncover options and help identify new opportunities for large-scale workplace and emergency preparedness programs that can be incorporated across your company.
Protecting your Occupants and Building Operations
- Touchfree and automated washroom solutions
- Personal protection equipment and devices
- Professional-grade disinfecting cleaning solutions
- Emergency preparedness and clean-up equipment
- Antimicrobial filters and HVAC components
We do the leg work for you
- Research current product usage and analyze alternatives
- Create scenarios so you can make an informed decision and forecast fiscal impact
- Identify and reduce hidden costs and develop cost reduction strategies for the entire portfolio
- Measure and analyze results throughout the process through our integrated reports
- Re-evaluate products and services to determine if additional opportunities exist
Now you can spend less time analyzing and more time focused on tenant-facing, revenue generating activities.