Sustainability & Waste Reduction
Download a PDF to share with others!
The SiteStuff Opportunity Assessment Program is a consultative service offering that provides our clients with a resource beyond the everyday sourcing needs.
Our Sustainability Assessments are led by our team of national procurement professionals and LEED-AP experts who assist clients in the evaluation and prioritization of initiatives that are important to them. At the portfolio level, our team will organize options and customize a step-by-step process to get from initial idea to implementation. We do the leg work required to uncover options and help identify new opportunities for large-scale sustainability programs that can be incorporated across your company.
Greening Your Portfolio to the Bottom Line
- Energy reducing lighting solutions and fixtures
- Sustainable and high performance washrooms
- Waste and water reducing faucets and dispensers
- High efficiency filters and HVAC components
- Recycling and compositing solutions
We do the leg work for you
- Research current product usage and analyze alternatives
- Create scenarios so you can make an informed decision and forecast fiscal and sustainable impact
- Identify and reduce hidden costs and develop cost reduction strategies for the entire portfolio
- Measure and analyze results throughout the process through our integrated Spend Management reports
- Re-evaluate products and services to determine if additional opportunities exist
Now you can spend less time analyzing and more time focused on tenant-facing, revenue generating activities.